Terms and Conditions
We, at terracasino-nz.com (“The Company”, “us”, “we”, “our team”) have created an informative Terms and Conditions page that contains all information a potential user should get familiar with. Once you accept our T&C, you confirm that you agree with our requirements completely. We advise you to read the page until the end. This way, you will get completely acquainted with our stipulations, and you will avoid any potential misunderstanding in the future.
Acceptance of T&C and Services Presented on Our Website
- Our website is for information purposes only. In other words, you shouldn’t expect us to provide you with any gambling or financial advice. No information published on our website is supposed to be taken as a recommendation. Our company does not advertise external parties. Thus, we cannot guarantee the dependability of any third-party companies.
- We are not an online betting platform. Therefore, no user will be permitted to make deposits on our website. Transaction services of any kind are not supported.
- In certain circumstances, for security reasons, we may limit your access to our website and services.
- Our services are only accessible to people of legal age. Minors are not permitted to register on our website. If we suspect anyone of pretending to be someone else, we will take the necessary precautions and request an identity verification. Underage individuals who have somehow managed to register on our website will have their accounts removed from our system immediately and entirely.
- It is your own responsibility to get familiar with our Terms and Conditions. If there is anything you disagree with, we recommend you not to register on our website. We have the right to make certain changes to our Terms and Conditions at any time. Once announced, they will come into force within a couple of days. Thus, it is essential to ensure that you are completely aware of any possible changes and the current stipulations of our website.
Your Responsibility As A User
- You are 18 or older.
- You will not try to interfere with your systems in any way.
- You will use our website and services presented on it for informational purposes only.
- You will not use our website in a potentially unlawful way that violates any rules or regulations.
- You will not steal information accessible on our website and present it as your own.
- You visit and use our site at your own responsibility.
Illegal Activity As A User
You, as a user, are prohibited from performing any type of malicious attacks on our systems. Any attempts associated with personal data theft or leakage will result in serious consequences your way. Additionally, users are not allowed to use someone else’s personal data when they create accounts on our website. We follow a strict Minors Policy that forbids everyone under the age of 18 to join our site.
If we suspect anyone of such fraud, they will have their accounts removed instantly, and their access to our platform will become restricted. Plus, you are not allowed to take content from our website and publish it anywhere else, stating that it’s your own. All information presented here is protected by copyright. Additionally, you are not allowed to use offensive language or act as a troll. Spamming is also prohibited, meaning that users cannot share external links with third parties for advertisement purposes.
Third-Party Websites and Services Presented There
On our website, you may run into links that will take you to other third-party websites. This is done only for your convenience. However, we are not responsible for the content, products, and services you will be presented with when you access the third-party site.
Here, we publish content that is entirely associated with the online gambling industry. Therefore, you will often encounter links pointing to online casinos. Those platforms contain gaming products. It is up to you to decide whether or not you wish to try these products. We do not bear responsibility for your own actions.
Additionally, you are obliged to get familiar with your country or residence’s laws when it comes to online gambling. You should ensure that the third-party website you open is accessible in your country. What’s more, you are required to read and abide by the conditions of the respective platform. Last but not least, no users under the age of 18 are allowed to access online gambling websites of any kind.
It is your duty to keep your personal information completely confidential. We do not bear responsibility for any actions taken by you when it comes to your account here or on our site. Therefore, you accept to defend and indemnify our agents, employees, contractors, and authorized users from any damages or losses. The indemnification is with respect to any lawsuits or other legal procedures that may arise in terms of your use of our website and its materials presented on it.
All content published on our website is our property protected by copyright. Thus, copying and publishing our content anywhere else is strictly prohibited. Violators who distribute our products and claim that they belong to them will face the respective consequences once their actions are taken into account.
Nobody has the right to distribute content published on our site and present it as their own. Even though you may be a registered user, you will not obtain any rights to the content available on our site. What’s more, everything you publish in the form of comments, for example, will automatically become property to us. The reason being is that once something is published on our website, it will become our company’s possession.
Termination of an Agreement Between Us and A User
We have the right to terminate an agreement between us and any user at any time in case we believe that the user has violated any of our terms and conditions. In case your use of our website and services available on it have been used improperly, we may restrict your access to our platform. Additionally, if you try to perform any type of illegal activity on our site, our Agreement will be immediately terminated, as well.
Change of Terms and Conditions
We have the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without informing you in advance. These changes may be minimal or major, and users are not allowed to question the potential alternations that may take place. Once announced, the changes will come into effect as soon as possible. Usually, it takes up to a couple of days before they come to force. In certain instances, chances of our terms and conditions may become effective immediately, especially if they are somehow related to any changes in the law.
If you disagree with any modifications imposed by us, you may request to have your account removed from our website. That will, however, result in your complete exclusion from our site. Your comments will not be removed since, once they have been published on our platform, they become our property.
If for any reason, you wish to make a complaint regarding our services, website, or terms and conditions, you may do so by sending us a thorough message via one of the available modes of contact. Before doing so, we advise you to ensure that you have the necessary grounds to believe that we breach any laws or stipulations laid down by us. In case you provide us with false or degrading information, you may be held responsible for distributing misleading information and causing damage.
When contacting us to make a complaint, please, ensure that you add your name and email address in your message. Once received, we will go through your complaint, and if necessary, we will proceed with making the required changes.
Contacting Us about Copyright Breach
If you happen to encounter any type of copyright breach, please, do not hesitate to contact us as quickly as possible via one of the available contact methods. When sending us your message, please, make sure you include your contact details, as well as the respective materials you believe are in contravention of our Copyright Policy. Also, to avoid being held liable for potential damages, state that all data you present to us is relevant, up-to-date, and completely true.
ACCESSING AND USING OUR WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE HERE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. WE CANNOT PROVIDE A FULL GUARANTEE WHEN IT COMES TO THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU VISIT OUR SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU DON’T HOLD US RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL ERRORS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE.